A Message To My Corporate Duopoly / MAGA Uniparty Voting Acquaintances
This is mainly for my Dem voting acquaintances but if you vote for either the Democrats or the Republicans, watch, read, or listen to these. And understand what I support and oppose. Many of you think were in agreement on a lot and were not, I either say silent because it's not the place or because you're likely to call the Gestapo or likely to assault me because you have an identity protective cognition and dark triad personality, and so I practice persec near you to avoid your Banal Nationalism and lockean liberalism. Also understand when I say acquaintances i mean anyone that I socialize, engage, or have history with offline.
On US Foreign Policy and alliences:
On US Domestic Policy
A hundred and 152 million in 2024 chose one of two parties that did or would support and bankroll Genocide, Nazis and White Supremacists including ICE, that arrest the homeless and also protestors, who kept kids in cages, that bipartisanly passed resolutions against both communism and socialism, that wanted stronger police and military, that changed laws or sued to keep third parties off ballots and third party voters from being represented or from voting, and pushed either nationalism or US exceptionalism calling it patriotism, among other things. The two parties have repeatedly crossed moral redlines and committed injustice on the most extreme levels. And the 152 voted for their red or blue maga cult, because their cult was gonna keep them comfortable and protect their privileges, at the expense of humanity and the planet. I am an internationalist still pushing for the equivalent of the World Soviet/Communust Republic the third Comintern wanted one hundred years ago. Both Democrat and Republican acquaintances ask about the other group, how they can vote against their interests but they never look in the mirror. I am willing to be uncomfortable in the present for long term relief and support revolutionary acts, y'all want to be comfortable now and push gradual incremental reforms that are likely to get repealed or reversed. But y'all expect me to be cool with you wanting to leave us chained, regardless if some if you are trying to give us padded chains and fluffy shackles, and y'all expect me to accept you crossed moral redlines of supporting a party that supports genocide and nazis because you were doing so for American privilege from being taken away. No! I have integrity.
Watch, listen to, and read the content in those links until you understand two things:
1. Who I am.
2. Who I see you as.
Sincerely,
Yaunti the hive-mind collectivist
Comments
Post a Comment