According To Society, Myself And Majority Of Men In General Are Creepy.

I have ADD and that means sometimes I hyperfocus on things. Because I was hyper focused on what society defines as creepy, not sure why in the middle of skyrim that popped into my head, I decided to research it and I compiled a list which I'll share but it confused and bothered me. This is me coping with and trying understand some of what I read. I put the list in a photo to save space because it's long. This information got me depressed and by the end of the article it does come to a conclusion from any incoherent rambling that you may have to read through. There were a lot of traits on what defines being creepy. These are just the ones I don't get or have.

I am going to write a some about my experiences, so people can understand my mind set. Igrew up I'm poverty. I never had a lot of friends. And when I was a child, I couldn't see them unless I was at school because my parents viewed everyone my age as punks. I got picked on and bullied. Prior to the fifth grade, hitting back meant getting a bigger beating and getting spanked at home for fighting. In the fifth grade I had a growth spert and finally had enough and took down a kid about 50 pounds heavier than me, that was lied to in order to get him to fight me. My gym teacher knew I was bullied and didn't report it.

In middle school I still got occasionally picked on but it wasn't as bad. People thought I looked older than I was. I was free and allowed to be myself unlike at home. I was happy and always smiling. I had crushes and was always rejected, eventually it gave me rejection and self confidence issues. My seventh grade teacher one day had each kid tell what they didn't like about every kid in class. The one thing people didn't like about me was I was "always smiling. Nobody is that happy." Try listening to that 30 times from not only your peers but your friends too.

I have always been rejected. I don't pursue a lot but when I crush, I crush hard and think I might be limerent. From the time I was 16 to 19, I pursued only 3 girls. Found out later one of them thought I was in my mid 20s at 17.

As a teen when everyone was listening to pop and urban contemporary, I was mainly listening to 80s and rock music. When I was able to get my own clothes, I tried to stick to jeans and tee shirts but would get made fun of for not wearing what my peers wore. Well at least until I left school at 17. I have always been made fun of because of my hair. With my hair and fashion sense, people constantly think I'm a cop.

I have never really had more than 3-5 friends I was close to. Before I turned 20, I only ever had 2 female friends, and I made them because they were my younger sister's friends. I had 4 relationships in my life, not counting my first kiss at age 7. All my relationships came after I turned 20 and i wasn't really the pursuer of any of them. Let me tell you, that does a number on one's mental health. In my 20s I pursued 7 women, 4 in my 30s. I court, so I tried to give them each undivided attention when I pursued them. 

When I was around 25 I went to visit my younger sister who was 21. Something happened on her street. She was cool with her neighbors and went to talk to them. After a bit I went to see what was going on. Her neighbor asked me when I got to the group, "who the F' is you !?" My sister explained and the neighbor said he only asked because I looked out of place. For the most part with exception for a year in 2004, I was always out of place in the city. City people think I'm too white or a cop. 

When I was around 30 I was living and working in a rural setting. I was met known by some of my coworkers that I didn't fit in and that I belonged in a city. And they were trying to be as polite as possible and they weren't talking about farm life. They were implying that I was too "left wing," and that "I was a city boy." Throughout my life I was always labeled as weird. In the rural community some of my coworkers thought I was also mean due to my sarcastic nature and creepy because I didn't fit in.

A buddy of mine when I was around 30 had a wife that worked at Tim Hortons. She was home but we stopped for coffee and to discuss what we were going to do while we hung out. I went in first, said hello to the cashier and walked over and put my bag down at a table. As I was doing this my buddy walked in and the cashier ran over to him knowing who he was, and asked him to ask me to leave, saying I had been creeping her out. She didn't know we were together.  My buddy yelled my name across the restaurant embarrassing the employee, asking me what I did because I had only been in the place 10 seconds and I was creeping out the employees. The employee quickly ran behind the encounter and was ever so apologetic letting me know that I don't look like I belong in the area.

Two of the three most recent women I tried to purse said I was weird or awkward. They were blunt about telling me. The third woman ghosted me. Would've preferred she just come out and say not interested. 

I scored a 98% on an introversion test. I don't socialize much and I don't think I do anything wrong socially outside of the occasional foot in mouth. There are a lot of things on the list of what people find creepy that I do not get and am guilty of.

Furthermore, I have done wrote an article based off a video where the person who made it said that even just saying hello to a stranger is harrassment and to assume that nobody wants strangers talking to them when they leave their homes and that a hundred people have already said hello to the stranger. It backed up what a cop told me and my coworkers in 2004, that if a woman doesn't want you to ask her out, she can call them for harrassment, even if it was just walking up to her at a bar and asking if you could buy her a drink. 

I also wrote an article about how studies from the 1980s to 2019 show approximately 40% of women still use token resistance. And how a guy like me has no clue and if a woman verbally rejects me that it means she's not interested. However, those women will say they "wanted to see how interested the guys are" and that "nothing good comes easy."

From rules on social engagement, to women playing games with rejection, to a whole list of shit being listed as creepy by society that for the life of me I dont get. I don't get how people, mainly of the opposite sex can have any form of social relations these days. I have said it before and I will say it again. Society needs civil reform with the rules being made clear.

I mean when it's creepy to both approach someone with a group of their friends and creepy to wait for someone to leave their group to talk to them, that's a double standard. So is not being able to be assertive or indecisive. And being overly ambitious or unambitiois. Or how about making eye contact and paying attention to someone when they're talking? The last pairing. Being too talkative or being quiet. 

Shits just insane, and then some articles listed one's intelligence whether it's too stupid or too smart, mental illness or disabilities, and males in general as creepy. There are times when I hear men being chauvinistic or near predatory behavior saying the rules need to be spelled out because they don't know them. I have called these men out and others have told them to "grow up and act like men."

With everything I wrote in this article, mainly what I researched today about what it means to be creepy, an introverted person who doesn't socialize much if at all like myself, has little to no idea how to socialize in today's social environment. It's depressing and it really is making me consider not socializing with anyone I don't know.

Let them all think men are anti-social assholes from now on. And leave them to the actual guys that are going to use them for just sex and mess them up mentally and turn them into a society of misandrists, which is actually a very small percentage of men. I'm too good of a person and I think a lot of men are to allow that but ladies what the hell!?! Help us please, because men clearly don't understand y'all and if y'all find all that stuff creepy then y'all truly don't understand men either.

Comments

Popular Posts